Why Get Involved
Simulation Australia provides a forum for those involved with simulation, to allow for discussion and distribution of information, and to further advance the research, development and use of simulation technologies and practices in Australian society, industry, academia and government.
The key principles of your membership are to connect you with clients and associates; help you stay current in the profession; create opportunities for career advancement; and to provide you with exclusive member benefits.
- A network of professional colleagues for collaboration, joint ventures and strategic alliances.
- A voice to politicians, senior government officials, media representatives, other national organisations and decision-makers relevant to simulation application and policy in Australia.
- Notifications of marketing opportunities for e.g. tenders, teaming.
- Access to Conference papers; Simulation Australia documents; and on-going professional development, leading to recognition as a simulation professional.
- Quarterly state based networking events hosted by our members.
- Annual online exposure on the Simulation Australia website in the Training & Simulation Industry Capability Directory.
- Discount on Initial Certification Fees; Introduction to Simulation in Australia seminar; and attendance at SimTecT Conference.
- A monthly National E-News
- Ability to vote at Simulation Australia meetings.
Discounts On The First SimTecT Exhibition Booth
|Corporate Level||First SimTecT Booth Discount|
|Corporate Membership 2 to 5||$220|
|Corporate Membership 6 to 30||$660|
|Corporate Membership 31 to 70||$1,320|
|Corporate Membership 71+||$2,640|