Why Get Involved
Simulation Australasia provides a forum for those involved with simulation, to allow for discussion and distribution of information, and to further advance the research, development and use of simulation technologies and practices in Australasian society, industry, academia and government.
The key principles of your membership are to connect you with clients and associates; help you stay current in the profession; create opportunities for career advancement; and to provide you with exclusive member benefits.
Our organisation is governed by a board and supported by Specialist Community committees, who give their time voluntarily to support our members and activities. Our current Specialist Communities are (but not limited to) Defence; Emergency Management & National Security; Transport; Resources & Infrastructure; Human Dimensions in Simulation; Modelling & Decision Support; and Health (ASSH).
(1) Connect with clients and associates
- Attend regular networking events and seminars across Australasia at member rates
- Exhibit at and/or attend our annual national conferences at member rates
- Participate in Simulation Australasia online networking forums (LinkedIn groups)
- Promote your organisation on the Simulation Australasia website (www.simulationaustralasia.com) and (if relevant) in the Industry Capability Directory http://directory.simulationaustralasia.com/ with logo, profile and link
(2) Stay current in the profession
- Receive regular eNews to your inbox
- Receive regular updates on Specialist Community activity, new members and other opportunities to your inbox
- Complimentary access to research papers online
(3) Create opportunities for career advancement
- Access to Simulation Australasia Professional Certification process at member rates
- Access to professional development courses or seminars at member rates (may be run by 3rd parties)
- Nominate yourself or staff to join the Thought-Leaders group or Specialist Community committees
(4) Provide you with exclusive member benefits
- Give feedback through regular surveys and direct communication so we become the voice of Australasian Simulation industry to government, media and other industries globally
- Partner with Simulation Australasia, e.g. host a SimAust event in your facility
- Receive one vote at Simulation Australasia AGM (student members excluded)
- Receive a Simulation Australasia membership certificate
- Receive marketing opportunities in our publications at member rates
- Receive complimentary access to Simulation Australasia boardroom & hot-desk facility in Adelaide (first in first served)
- Liaise with our Partnerships Manager to tailor a partnership specific to your needs
|Membership Level*||Cost Per Annum|
|Corporate Membership - 1 to 5 nominated personnel||$750|
|Corporate Membership - 6 to 15 nominated personnel||$1,400|
|Corporate Membership - 16 to 30 nominated personnel||$2,600|
|Corporate Membership - 31 to 70 nominated personnel||$5,000|
|Corporate Membership - 71+ nominated personnel||$10,500|
*Membership level refers to the number of staff who will receive SimAust member benefits (not the overall number of staff in your business).