Simulation Australia has had a long running interest in promoting careers within the Simulation industry. The goal of our Simulation Career Promotion Project is to encourage graduates in relevant engineering and scientific disciplines to consider a career in the Simulation industry.
It has been proposed that developing and inserting Simulation focused resources and materials into the curriculum of applicable University courses, possibly coupled with a program to provide students with industry work experience, might be an effective means of attracting graduates to the industry. Other potential outcomes for the project are the development of technical standards, case studies and templates as well as the possible introduction of mentoring schemes, visits, internships, sponsorships or cadetships.
The initial focus of the Simulation Career Promotion Project will be to develop a comprehensive strategy to facilitate achievement of the project goal as expressed above. The project is viewed as a long-term ongoing program. Our new section of the website will contain:
- Find a Job
- For Academics
- For Teachers
- For Secondary School Students
- For Primary School Students
Simulation Job Vacancies
- Simulation Co-ordinator: Simulation PANSTAR (Paediatric and Neonatal Simulation across the Region) - SCH Randwick
- Graphics Programmers, VR Space
Simulation Professionals Seeking Employment
- Craig Burgess - Highly motivated and innovative engineer with more than 15 years’ success driving innovative projects and thinking ‘outside the box’ to identify continuous improvements as well as design, develop and implement database enhancements focussed on increasing productivity, client satisfaction and brand reputation.
For more information, please contact:
Simulation Australia Marketing Manager
Telephone: +61 8 8223 4888